Firstly I would like to take this time to congratulate you on your Engagement! I look forward to hopefully being apart of your elopement on the Gold Coast or near or far. I truly believe a marriage should symbolise the love and commitment a couple has for each other. The day is a reflection of you both and the great love you share.
Elopement Weddings or small intimate weddings are a passion of mine as the moments I spend with you, I get to know you and most of your guests (should you wish to invite) & feel a real part in your wedding.
In my experience destination weddings (small weddings) & elopement is more about the couple then what the guests want to have for dinner or where will this relative sit in comparison to another relative they are not talking to .
Your wedding day is one of those priceless memories that will stay with you for a lifetime and it should represent you. Finding the right marriage celebrant for your elopement is the first step. I offer a customised marriage celebrant service to meet your needs and I would love to sit down and discuss what you envision your day to be, and how you want to express your love for your partner.
Elopement Wedding Collection Includes:
- A marriage ceremony created to personally reflect you and your partner.
- All interviews / rehearsals as requested at my wedding boutique/your home or a location suitable to both of us. (<25 km)
- All phone/email/fax correspondence as required.
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- An exclusive resource e-kit , guidelines that I have written for my clients which includes readings, various rituals & vows to give you some inspiration for your special day.
- A beautifully prepared wedding ceremony reflected of you
- Preparation and lodgements of legal documents.
- A professional PA system
- A beautifully prepared copy of your marriage certificate.
- Guidance, advice & referrals to the best in the wedding industry
- I will also help you write your own ‘vows’
Thinking about what you would like to say to your partner on this day and how you would like to show your commitment brings up an overflowing of emotions, and sometimes you may feel there are “not enough words”. This is where I would love to help you. There are so many wonderful ways to show your partner how much you love them. It is the little things that you will cherish on this day, and finding “your way” will truly make your wedding one to remember.
Whether I can help you to create your own new “love ritual” or you find a love ritual that touches your heart. You may want personalised vows, a beautiful traditional ceremony, a special hand fasting, a sand ceremony, an indigenous “Love Belt” ceremony, this is your day so lets have fun making it showcase your love for one another.